All You Can Eat Chinese Buffet?!

kazine

Meatballs for Two!
Reaction score
My fella really wants to go to an all you can eat buffet next week. My dad has some idea in his head that the food is heated and reheated and kept warm for ages but I don't think it's as bad as he thinks it is.

I don't eat fish at them I usually just have a mixture of noodles and rice and chicken curry and that's about it lol.

Reckon this will be okay?

Jodi x

hmmm not sure what to say but ive been to an all you can eat buffett a few times since pg and did with DD too :thumbup:

I would just be careful with the amount of MSG in chinese food. I'm married to a Chinese guy and even he wants me to be extra careful and not eat any more of it than I can possibly avoid. And I agree. The doctor said there are no scientific studies to show what harm can come from MSG, so if you're concerned, just avoid it.

Other than that. I love Chinese food, and would totally go to a buffet. lol Maybe ask if they use MSG?

I've been a couple of times since getting pregnant and me n bubs are fine. Go and enjoy it!

I spend most my weekends in a all you can eat chinese and me and baby are doing fine just a bit fatter ;-) haha x

I didn't realise I wanted to go to an all you can eat Chinese buffet until right now. I can taste it... Damn pregnancy cravings! Pretty sure it's fine.

All you can eat buffet for a friend's birthday on Sunday, yummy yummy can't wait xx

Oh we had Chinese a few nights ago and it was sooo good. Oh loves ginger beef and I love the salt n pepper seafood. Oh was putting it away and accidentally dumped my dish all over the floor:grr: but I was ok with it as I forgot seafood and I don't get along as well these days.

Chinese buffets make me cringe, haha. I'd say it's fine, just make sure all your food is thoroughly cooked, etc. :flower:

Dang it now I want some crab Rangoon and sesame chicken! Enjoy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->