Alli

MissBabyBump

Reaction score
Hi ladies 
I thought I would share my story.. After a recent MC I decided to start working out and trying to get down to 125-130lb. So I talked to my Dr about alli. It's a fat blocker (pill), FDA approved and has many positive things about it. If you look it up you can read everything, but it's not the typical diet pill that is loaded with caffeine...this one has none! It simply blocks your body's ability to absorb 25% of the fat intake you're eating. Obviously you still are supposed to watch what you eat and try to choose healthier options and workout. I wondered if anyone else is using this?

My sisters Dr recommended it for her after the birth of her first child. She lost the weight quick and kept it off. Even after stopping alli. I think it sounds good! My Dr had nothing bad to say about it and said it's a safe option and won't affect me TTC again (once TTC should stop tho!)

So anyone?!

just be aware of some of the side effects-the most embarressing one being that if u eat to much fat its got to come out,so u are advised to always carry a change of clothes IYKWIM

I had A LOT of luck with it a couple of years ago. I walked and took Alli and lost about 30 lbs.
I never had trouble with any of the side effects because I followed the directions. Don't eat too much fat and you won't poop yourself. That's pretty good motivation for me!!

Im all for healthy eating and exercise.

All the best.

I tried it and lost 3lbs in a week - I stuck to it 100% and followed the meal plan in the book. I lost more on weight watchers eating more of what I wanted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->