Almost 29 and TTC #1, spotting before AF

Snowing

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,
This is my first post. DH and I have been married for 4 years (together for 9), NTNP. So I'm a little worried about TTC, which we're starting this coming cycle. I feel like it should have happened already by accident :cry:

I regularly have spotting a few days before my period (started 1.5 years ago), so I'm a little worried this has something to do with never getting pregnant. I have a 30 day cycle. I had a 18-24cd progesterone test on cd20, and it was normal. But my spotting usually begins around cd27-28. Should I pressure my GYN to test this later in my cycle? Has anyone else had spotting before AF and gotten a BFP?

DH will be going for a SA soon just to rule that out.

I'm trying to go into this with a positive outlook. I plan on charting and using OPK (CB digital fertility monitor). I should be seeing AF any minute now, and I just can't wait to start trying! DH is super excited too :)

A little worried about temping, cuz I've tried it in the past and I kept missing days because I get up at different times each day (between 5am and 8am) due to work) and I'm not a morning person :nope: LOL. Any tips on how to be better at this? I used FF before but it was kind of annoying to have to enter my info each day, so I'm thinking of trying paper this time around. Anyone else write out their own chart?

Anyone else going to be on a similar cycle to me? Stay in touch. Baby dust to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->