Almost 35 - DH almost 40

DrgnFly521

Reaction score
My DH and I got married May 2011...and even though I have a son from my first marriage, we wanted to try for a baby right away since DH doesnt have any children of his own yet. So far it has been a rough 7 months since we started with disappointment every month.
This month I have had some strange pressure and cramping starting about 6 dpo, (I am 8 dpo today). Anyhow, I was hoping someone might have some insight on my chart? I just hate looking at every temp and hoping its high enough, etc.
Hoping that everyone on here gets their :bfp:!!
Baby dust to all!!
:dust:

My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36ff76

I don't have any experience with charting but wanted to bump your post up. Hope someone responds soon

Hi Drgnfly,
It seems that there are quite a few temps that are FF doesnt want to fully accept (the white circles) Are you temping at about the same time everyday?
I really dont want to give you false hope. Your temps were looking really good, BUT it is a little too early to say right now.
Have you tried pre-seed?
FXed you get your BFP soon
Hang in there!

I have no idea about temp charts, I have only just bought some OV testing strips. This is my first attempt! I have just bought a thermometer for my temps! I might be 35, but all this is scary and new! :dust: to you!

Thanks everyone for posting! Unfortunately, we have yet another month of disappointment. And since we dont have boatloads of $$ to make it happen we are having to rely on natural means. I am really scared that there may not be anymore children in my future. I really think DH has an issue.
But thank you again for the support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"