Almost 4 yr old girl- ideas please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harveygirl

Reaction score
Have no idea what to get DD this year as a main present. She already has a big wooden dolls house, wooden kitchen, dolls pram and cot, bike, trampoline, scooter etc. She does want the playmobil swimming pool so thats one thing I can put on her list! Any ideas of anything else?? Maybe a leapreader? Also her birthday is just after Christmas which makes it harder again!!

My lo is four and a half, I have got her:

Disney meridia toddler doll
Disney princess magic diary
Barbie lego
Brave lego
Hello kitty camcorder
Frozen art case
Frozen bracelet set
Elefun game
Disney princess watch

Have still got to get:

Merida soft body doll
Playmobil pack n play house (I think it's called that!!)
Books
Monsters Inc DVD

I'm not getting her a big present just lots of little things, she has everything already lol!!

What about the kiddizoom camera, my daughter loves hers. She also likes the disney animator dolls and her tablet is a big hit! xx

Watching this as desperately need ideas for main for DD3 :)

Thanks. Had thought of a tablet of some sort - leapfrog/ vtech ones. But then there's plenty of time for those when she's older. Will take a look at kiddizoom camera. Thanks for the suggestions. Actually got her the anna and elsa plush disney store dolls and Dh ended up giving them to her!! He didn't know they were for Xmas and opened the box when it arrived!

my little pony, frozen and more
my little pony

i've also been told roller skates
that's going to be fun

:rofl:

Yeah my little girl loves my little pony, I just bought some cheap ones from Tesco and she didn't know the difference! She's just starting to get into Barbie too. I've bought her pop up pirate and I think that's her only present so far lol xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"