Almost a month to go now!

GirlRacer

Reaction score
So we get married on 13/7/13 eeek.. Haha I've done so well to not get too excited/worked up but its getting closer now just want everything to be right! OH keeps trying on his ring lol, he can't wait to wear it all the time bless him. Can't wait to see our gorgeous little man in his suit and tie :cloud9: he'll be the cutest little 13 month old ever :flower:

Oh I vaguely remember you from pregnancy forums, I was a couple months behind you. So exciting the wedding is getting so close. Can't wait until it's only a few weeks until the wedding. My son was 2 at my sister's wedding and he looked adorable in his suit. xx

Oh I vaguely remember you from pregnancy forums, I was a couple months behind you. So exciting the wedding is getting so close. Can't wait until it's only a few weeks until the wedding. My son was 2 at my sister's wedding and he looked adorable in his suit. xx

Ah I think I remember you too! Time seems to fly by as a mummy! Ahh yeah, some of the suits are so adorable I was stuck for choice, lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->