Almost missed LH surge because of B6

I

Indigo77

I started taking a B complex (50mg) after reading that it could help move up OD thereby elongating your LP (usually 10-12 days, mostly just 11)....

Well, this is CD13 and to my surprise, I got the LH surge today! I usually get it on CD16~18 and then O on CD19. I wasn't even planning to test until Monday, CD15...hoping for an extra day...

I usually do not start temping until CD14, so I will not know when I have actually O this cycle...

I wonder though, if I had a CP last cycle, and if so, that has a role in this, as well.

Lesson learned...when making changes to " the plan", pay closer attention to temping and testing...

I started taking a B complex (50mg) after reading that it could help move up OD thereby elongating your LP (usually 10-12 days, mostly just 11)....

Well, this is CD13 and to my surprise, I got the LH surge today! I usually get it on CD16~18 and then O on CD19. I wasn't even planning to test until Monday, CD15...hoping for an extra day...

I usually do not start temping until CD14, so I will not know when I have actually O this cycle...

I wonder though, if I had a CP last cycle, and if so, that has a role in this, as well.

Lesson learned...when making changes to " the plan", pay closer attention to temping and testing...

Thanks for posting that Indigo, very interesting indeed.
:hugs::hugs:

:hi:

I started taking B vits this month (they are in Zita West conception vits) and am really hoping they lengthen my luteal phase too. Last month it was only 9 days. I got positive OPKs on the same days this month (CD16 & CD17) as before I started taking them so just hoping AF comes later (if no BFP) this month x

https://www.zitawest.com/product_details.php?id=29&section=6

these one but cheaper on other websites x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"