Almost second tri.....scan pic!

Moom7900

Reaction score
I finally had my '12 week scan' today, at 13+5 by my dates, but they've dated me as 13+6. Nearly officially into second tri on here. They said baby looked great and very active! Will still be following the ladies I have been sharing first tri with, and good luck to you all. See you over in second tri! Xxxxxxx

image.jpg

yah!!

Also entering second tri, i'm a few days behind.

Beautiful scan pic :)

Oh wow! you got a great scan pic. We couldn't get my DD to cooperate so ours was really just of her back lol.

Congratulation on moving along to the second Tri :happydance:!!!! I have soooo long to go still. Ugh!

Oh wow! you got a great scan pic. We couldn't get my DD to cooperate so ours was really just of her back lol.

Congratulation on moving along to the second Tri :happydance:!!!! I have soooo long to go still. Ugh!

Thanks, Pb, it'll be here before you know it! Congrats on your pregnancy xxxxxx

Awh so lovely! :) I'm having my first scan on the 18th when I'll be spot in 13 weeks. I can't wait! Being an impatient person really doesn't help in situations like these :haha:

Awesome scan picture! Great shot of the nub, too... I'm gonna throw out my (unsolicited, lol) guess that you're having another sweet little girly. :D

Thanks Jasmine, good luck with your scan too!
Thanks Kimmy :)
And thanks Isme, but I thought that 'nub' was baby's leg from what the lady showed me on the scan haha. Either way, hopefully will find out at my gender scan on the 26th xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->