Almost Time to Try Again, but Apprehensive...

Sakura_Saku

Reaction score
Hello all, I wonder how many of you might be on the same schedule I am. Please let me know if you are!

I will be going back to my doc on Friday so he can check to make sure that I'm ovulating correctly. I'm already starting to feel the phantom slight back pain that comes in the 5 days or so before I ovulate, so everything seems to be on schedule.

I'm just a bit scared because I had a very painful chemical pregnancy loss a few weeks ago. I am scared to feel that kind of pain again, especially since it was so painful even though it was such an early loss. I don't even want to think about how horrible it would be later down the line, though I can't help but worry about that.

Last month, we weren't actively trying to get healthier, though, and I'm hoping that's what might have contributed to the chemical. It was our first month trying at all, and I was almost certain it wouldn't take, considering how it seems like so many couples our age (I'm 37) have trouble. Since the loss, though, I have started taking a Super Multi Vitamin, Super Fish Oil and Folic Acid. Just keeping my fingers crossed that it'll work, since I'll have been taking them daily for two weeks by the time I'm about to ovulate.

Just keeping my fingers crossed, hoping, and praying for the best.
Please let me know if any of you are going to be trying at the same time! I'd love to have a buddy through it. :)

Good luck to you and try to relax. Easier said than done, I know. My first one was a MC too and it took time. But once I was ready I fell pregnant relatively easy. Just remember the past has passed and there isn't anything you can do to change the outcome nor did you do anything wrong. It's wasted energy. Use that energy into your TTC. Go forth and look forward to the future.

Baby dust to all..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->