Almost to the 2nd trimester...countdown!!!

Kelly_11

Mom of 2 and preggo!!!
Reaction score
I had my 12 week appointment today...Got to have a surprise ultrasound to double check dates and was amazed to see baby bouncing around and looking super cute and with an almost identical profile to my son! Was such a relief and I am just feeling extra thankful this thanksgiving for the beautiful blessing growing away in my tummy!!!

Oh curious though for you other almost second trimester ladies...how are your boobies doing??? I DO NOT remember them hurting for this long with either of my other two pregnancies...hoping it's a good sign for my milk supply as I hardly had any last times due to dumb pcos...so hoping thedifference

I had my 12 week appointment today...Got to have a surprise ultrasound to double check dates and was amazed to see baby bouncing around and looking super cute and with an almost identical profile to my son! Was such a relief and I am just feeling extra thankful this thanksgiving for the beautiful blessing growing away in my tummy!!!

Oh curious though for you other almost second trimester ladies...how are your boobies doing??? I DO NOT remember them hurting for this long with either of my other two pregnancies...hoping it's a good sign for my milk supply as I hardly had any last times due to dumb pcos...so hoping the difference is for my milk glands actually preparing to work this time!!! :) Well...Got moved to 12 weeks 4 days today and seeing as how I will be having a c section at 39 weeks I am calling myself second trimester in only 3 short sleeps!!! :) Who's comin with me??? :)

Looks like we're exactly the same dates :) Except I haven't had my scan yet so mine might change by a couple of days. I'm looking forward to being in the second try, I feel like there is a lot less to worry about for a few months hehe.
My scan is Thursday and I can't wait to see my little sprog.. praying it's okay. My breasts have just been slightly tender since the start and seem to go up and down in amount of soreness, at the moment not too bad but I would guess they will get worse again near 16 weeks when we start producing colostrum! :)

Do you have a picture of your babe? I find it reassuring and very cute hehe ^^

Can I ask how your uterus feels? Can you feel it from the outside yet? How does it feel inside? xx

I'm nearly there too ...... :)

Due to the IVF I've had scans at 6 wks, 8 wks, then again at 10 wks & 11 wks (due to bleeds - see the SCH thread :-() then finally my 12 wk + NT scan day before yesterday. Baby is perfect wiggling & waving at me & NT just fine.

Looking fwd to graduating into Tri 2 very soon!

LLx

Yay! Here we come 2nd tri! :happydance:

My breasts are still sore too...not horrendously or anthing but I didn't think they would be sore this long either. Oh the joys of pregnancy! LOL

Are you ladies moving to the 2nd tri board next week or when you are 14 weeks?

I am surprised how quickly the first trimester has gone for me... considering how impatient I am lol on Friday I will be 14 weeks on Friday then its off to second for me :)

can't wait to see you ladies over in second tri :)! not long!

I can't wait either, just a few more weeks for me!!! I have my 12 week scan next Friday, so just 10 more days!!! Woohoo!!!!! I can't wait to see y'all over there!!!!

Hey bump buddy Kelly_11!!!! Sooo happy to hear you had a surprise ultrasound! So exciting!! How are you feeling? Almost in the 2nd tri!! Woot woot!! My boobs are the same actually...so sore...more than with my other 2 kids...maybe its a 3rd baby thing?! Lol

Yay for your surprise scan! I am nearly there too! My BBs are still big and sore but better than they have been :thumbup:

Maybe it is a third baby thing!!! I really hope it's a good thing for milk supply...never thought I'd be so excited to have sore tatas! Lol

I am totally planning on moving over to second tri on Friday. I just can't stand it another second and since our little bub will be here at 39 weeks that's an even 13. ;-)

I did get two beautiful pictures of our sweet babe...my laptop is dead at the moment and won't be back in working mode until this weekend and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to post pics from my phone?? help??!!

my uterus feels almost crampy at times and just heavy and sore at others. it's very stretchy at the moment...if that even makes sense!!! ahhhh I can't believe we are almost to my most favorite trimesterof pregnancy!!! :)

Can't wait for the picture :) Sounds like our tummies feel the same, that's reassuring ^^ Some of you ladies might have seen but I finally found baby's heartbeat on the doppler, it was magic and I feel so much better about my scan tomorrow now :) I'll upload a picture after the scan if I can hehe.

:hugs: to everyone!

Yep, my uterus feels the same,, although been kinda quiet for a day or two... it always goes through spurts though so who knows!!!!

Yay mummafrog!!!! Finding the heartbeat is amazing!!!!! Good luck at your scan, keep us updated!!!!

My uterus feels the same too! LOL
Nice to know others are feeling the same way. :thumbup:

Im planning to move over to 2nd tri next week. My Dr counts the 13th week as the beginning of the 2nd tri so it's all good for me. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->