ALOT of clear watery discharge?!? Help Im scared!

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
Ok on top of my other symptoms, this one really scared me. I have had clear mucus about 5 days ago, then I got TERRIBLE cramps, thought for sure AF is on the way. Then breast pain, and craving spicy foods (all sounds and felt like AF time). But nothing happened. Then I got a little bit itchy and uncomfortable down there for about 24 hours. Then nothing. Then yesterday a quarter size amount of clear watery fluid came out. I ran to the bathroom thinking AF had come. Shortly after more breast pain and nausea. Today I am all wet all day, and I know its gross, but every so often I feel a drip. Its like Im leaking and its scaring me!! No pain, no color, no smell, just clear watery stuff. What is happening!!??

Quick stats
TTC #3
Fertilaid Wk 3
PCOS
Last AF was Oct 3

Sometimes my discharge can be very thin and wet.

I'm sorry i don't have any other advice Xxxxxx

Ok on top of my other symptoms, this one really scared me. I have had clear mucus about 5 days ago, then I got TERRIBLE cramps, thought for sure AF is on the way. Then breast pain, and craving spicy foods (all sounds and felt like AF time). But nothing happened. Then I got a little bit itchy and uncomfortable down there for about 24 hours. Then nothing. Then yesterday a quarter size amount of clear watery fluid came out. I ran to the bathroom thinking AF had come. Shortly after more breast pain and nausea. Today I am all wet all day, and I know its gross, but every so often I feel a drip. Its like Im leaking and its scaring me!! No pain, no color, no smell, just clear watery stuff. What is happening!!??

oh wow! What cd are you? I am about 8dpo and I'm having that exact same thing happen! It kind of has a soreness down there but I think that could just be related to bding yesterday. I've been having a lot of clear watery discharge all day....never had it before

i wish I had an answer but I am just as confused as you. I've been having a lot of my usual symptoms as well but I've also been more tired than normal. Like I sleep 11-12 hrs a night and still feel like napping throughout day.
I hope someone here can help us figure out what that could be...
GL :)

Im not sure because I havent had a period since October because of the stupid PCOS. I started Fertilaid immediately to try and bring on a period so I could start charting. I keep feeling like it wants to start but then nothing happens. Its so frustrating!!

So weird, I replied to your other thread about tingling in your left breast because I had the same thing happening to me. Now I'm 8 DPO and I'm having clear watery discharge! Hopefully it's a good sign.

Your symptoms all sound very promising! think you should take a test! xx

I havent been sleeping. AT ALL. I have been awake for almost three days straight. Also I have been peeing every single hour. Not little drips full cups of pee, nausea, sore breasts. Ok I took a test Dollar General Baby (Reads 50 miu) last night in the dark because I couldnt sleep. Like i said before I have NO idea where Im at in my cycle because I havent had a period. I didnt see anything on the test it was like 3 am. BFN. I tossed it. Well today, I happened to peek at it again. And there is a VERY faint, thin little purple line. At first glance you wouldnt notice it, but in the daylight it is very clear that there is SOMETHING there. I dont know what to make of it. I couldve easily overlooked it last night. I dont know if its an evap line. Im trying REALLY hard to not get hopeful. I asked my husband to pick up some regular Dollar Tree New Choice tests, and I will test with FMU tommorow morning and see what happens, those tests I hear read at 25 miu. I want it so bad I hope Im not wishing it into existence!!

I've had two super long cycles (71 days and 171 days), and in one of those I was having a lot of the super thin, clear, and water mucus. At one point I got up in the morning and it kind of ran down my thigh! It was pretty scary, but it did go away and there was nothing wrong other than a long cycle.

With that said, I'm hoping it's a pregnancy symptom for you and that you get a true and proper BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->