Alot of discomfort only 22 weeks

Justinel101

Reaction score
The past few days my whole stomach feels like it's being pushed to its max and it's really uncomfortable to the point where no matter what position I'm in. Anyone else around/past 22 weeks feel like this? It seems so weird that I'm just over half way through and there's already so much pressure.

I think that was around the point where she was pushing so high up I couldn't breathe properly :/ I know its horrible and uncomfortable but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't last long and its a small price to pay for what you get :)

I'm only 19 +1 and feel completely uncomfortable no matter what. Luckily our bodies are made for this, so we'll make it through just fine, likethe many women before us!

I agree with Kaleigh above. ^

It's completely normal to feel uncomfortable. Sadly, there isn't much you can do about it. Try to change your sleeping positions and if you can buy a pregnancy pillow, they're really comfortable and help with the pain. It's unfortunately only going to get worse as your LO gets bigger and is taking up more space, kicking you more and moving around in weird directions all the time.

hello hun i was getting uncomfortable and when i spoke to midwife and doctor they said from 19-24 weeks is the most painful part of pregnancy Hun with things moving up and pushing around xx

I donno about you, but I am in more pain and being super uncomfortable now at 32 weeks!

Although I did feel pain/pressure around 22 weeks, its a lot worse now. I try to move around more to get comfy, especially at night...but don't worry everything will be worth it!

The past few days my whole stomach feels like it's being pushed to its max and it's really uncomfortable to the point where no matter what position I'm in. Anyone else around/past 22 weeks feel like this? It seems so weird that I'm just over half way through and there's already so much pressure.

sounds like ur dehydrated and maybe over doing it a bit...

i would definitely intake lots more water it helps keep painful pressure and braxston hicks down...and rest helps too...

i would definitly give ur doc a call and let them know what is going on too..

feel better hun...you are allowed two regular Tylenol...so maybe take a bifg glass of water...with two tyl and a warm bath might help with rest ((hug))

I would keep active try swimming or walking this can ease and help move babies position if they are in a sore spot :hugs:
Warm baths and pregnancy pillows can all help x

Edt. Also utis/kidney infections can cause unbearable pressure and pain so I would give a wee sample and get dr.s to have a look :)

It's always better to be safe than sorry and make an extra appointment to go see your doctor. I had this feeling with my first pregnancy at 19 weeks and it ended up being preterm labor and I spent the next 10-12 weeks in the hospital

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->