Alternative to NHS DIRECT...only taking swine flu calls

londonbird

Reaction score
Can any UK guys help me please, phoned NHS direct but they are only taking swine flu calls

Any alternatives for health advice??

My other half and I had a few...oopsies shall we say, I took morning after on one occasion, now feeling really unwell 4 days later, sick, stomach pain etc.. really rough.. anyways I just wanted to know how long these side effects will last/if I should be concearned

never had this reaction to levonelle before, wasnt my choice to take it this time, oh asked me to get it... ugh..feel like I am being punished:hissy:

Anyways if anyone has any numbers for me it would help

Thanks in advance

never had this reaction to levonelle before, wasnt my choice to take it this time, oh asked me to get it... ugh..feel like I am being punished:hissy:

How often have you taken it? And have you taken it lately? Because the morning after pill is a large dose of hormones and I would imagine that taking it repeatedly would lead to the kind of effects your decribing?

Anyway, if you've taken it 4 days ago then it'll be in your system by now and they won't be able to "get it out", so I don't think you're in a rush. I'd just make an emergency appointment with a gp or family planning clinic tomorrow morning. Try not to worry too much, it's probably just your body processing all those hormones (same as happens during pregnancy for example). :hugs:

i had it a year or so ago

yeah.. I know hormones etc..just never have I been so ill from it, like I have flu! ..cant take anymore time off work.. wish I had never taken it!

thanks hun x

Hey hunny just wanted to say i phoned nhs direct the other day and if u hold on through all the swine flu info it should transfer you to an operator... they answered for me xxxx

I hope you are alright, but there should also be an out of hours surgery number that you can call for immediate advice. I think it's different for each borough in london. Hope you feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->