Alternatives for Neveya?

wannabemomy37

~ Waiting ~
Reaction score
I LOVE the sounds of Neveya (nuh-vay-uh) but the whole Nevaeh/heaven backwards thing is just way too annoying to me so I'm thinking of alternatives that are similar-sounding

Thoughts on Neteiya (nuh-tay-uh)?

Also a HUGE fan of Mikaelyn (muh-kay-lynn) and other "out there" names :)

Thanks in advance, ladies! :hugs:

what about Natalia? (Nuh-tar-lee-uh)
or just
Taya? (tay-uh)

other wise your kid will spend their entire life correcting people and spelling their name which is damn annoying... its also annoying when you name is the first and only one that pops up on goggle it mean any employer can find out anything and everything about you instantly (including simple facebook photos of drunk night out etc... not very professional and hell to get rid of)

you dont have to go for common names but making them up does your child no favors

Tallulah (tuh-lou-la)
Kalea (kuh-lee-a)
Luella (lou-ella)
Verena (ver-ee-na)

Thanks girls - I really love Teya/Taya but it just seems too short. Apparently I really like 3-syllable names lol

Also a big fan of Kalea and Verena, thanks!!

what about Michaela (mi-kay-la)? Or Natalia (Na-tal-ya)? I think Taya is nice.

Doesn't sound like Nevaeh but has a similar meaning if you're attached to it because of the heaven theme:
Eden, as in Garden of Eden is simple and very pretty.

Doesn't sound like Nevaeh but has a similar meaning if you're attached to it because of the heaven theme:

Thanks, Eden is beautiful but I'm really attached to the sounds of Neveya which makes things a little more tricky lol

Lenora/Lenayah
Naya
Renee
Kayla/Kaylynn

Just thinking of stuff with similar syllables :)

Thanks girls! I really like Lenayah, it's different yet similar to the name Janiya I've heard of once before. NN Naya is adorable!
Kaylynn is also really cute but I much prefer Mikaelyn for some reason
I LOVE Aviyah! How cute!!

Thanks, Eden is beautiful but I'm really attached to the sounds of Neveya which makes things a little more tricky lol

Yeah it does, but it's worth the trouble if you love the way it sounds. Stick to it! I hope you find the perfect combo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->