Although im doing well at NTNP....

adamswifey

misscarried 1st trimester
Reaction score
....i still cant resist spending my time browsing baby things!! Clothes, nursery things, everything else!! This last week or so i have just be thinking all the time of what my baby would be called and how life would be etc etc.

Someone tell me im not crazy :| lol :haha:

We are just DTD when we want to, instead of planning it with ov times and stuff because it is much better for our relationship. If it doesnt work i feel much more relaxed about it, just gona let it happen! but this just doesnt stop my thoughts and stuff ha ha :dohh:

Love to all xx :flower:

I dont think your mad at all, i do it alot.

Thats exactly how we go about it especially with OH working so much.

xx

Yep we are NTNP but i have bought a tiny unisex bundle :blush:

Hi,

I am the same, I am NTNP, but can't help thinking what if either. Me and OH chatted a lot about it when we were away. Not sure when I have ov but I have another 4 - 9 days when AF can come and today I seem to be cracking and feeling like a symptom spotter.......I swore and was positive this would not happen! :dohh:

Oh ladies... We've talked about names :rofl: xx

I am always looking at baby things and thinking about what it would be like to have another, even when we arent ttc lol....Your not mad, just normal he he......

your not crazy at all!

i went into a baby shop the other week and bought a set of baby grows :) just because they were cute :p

Def not mad!! :winkwink: I do this A LOT at the minute!! I bought an amazing baby bouncy chair the other week as it was reduced form £65 to £12.... how could I not! :dance::rofl:

I'm so tempted but I just wonder if it's tempting fate?
As this is our first we have no excuse to have baby things around the house so it would blow out ttc secret completly!
All the same, I thought a cute pair of socks or something cant hurt......... :p

As this is our first we have no excuse to have baby things around the house so it would blow out ttc secret completly!
Haha I keep thinking that too, I'd love to start buying things but people would definitely be suspicious :lol: We're NTNP, but we're already talked a LOT about names, and what life would be like with a baby / child. I also spend a lot of time reading this forum (but I've been scared to post before now!) and looking at baby things on websites but forcing myself not to buy anything yet!

Haha I keep thinking that too, I'd love to start buying things but people would definitely be suspicious :lol: We're NTNP, but we're already talked a LOT about names, and what life would be like with a baby / child. I also spend a lot of time reading this forum (but I've been scared to post before now!) and looking at baby things on websites but forcing myself not to buy anything yet!

I agree with the tempting fate part so i havnt bought anything just browsed, however my SIL is 26weeks pregnant this week so we have been buying such cute little bits for her new arrival. the only thing i can say is i have bought her some dummies for 0-3 month orthadontist ones so they wont ruin their gums, but she doesnt want to use them... so if i concieve before she gives birth then we will be keeping them.. they are so small and cute :angelnot:

:dust: xxx

I do this ALL the time too, im always on the mothercare website, picked out the pram i want but that will change obviously. we have a girls name picked out so hoping we have a girl first lol. im always wanting to buy things but we dont want to tempt fate. xx

I am a saddo with a spreadsheet of costs for different baby related things,if we can afford for me to give up work, etc, etc. I started it about 2 months ago and I am only in the first month of ntnp. :wacko:

x

I am a saddo with a spreadsheet of costs for different baby related things,if we can afford for me to give up work, etc, etc. I started it about 2 months ago and I am only in the first month of ntnp. :wacko:

x

I did this when i returned to work after my first for my 2nd lol.

Lol, no if its gotta be done. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->