Always on my mind!

chicksy

Reaction score
This was so much easier the first time round. With DS I had no idea I was pregnant until the doctor did my HCG levels due to me being so poorly and lots of spotting! But this time as I know Im TTC its starting to be always on my mind :blush: My DH thinks its his birthday with all this BD!!

This was so much easier the first time round. With DS I had no idea I was pregnant until the doctor did my HCG levels due to me being so poorly and lots of spotting! But this time as I know Im TTC its starting to be always on my mind :blush: My DH thinks its his birthday with all this BD!!

LOL, I'm sure he's loving it!

it was on my mind quite alot, you start to dream about babies and giving birth ect, but now Iv tried to be more relaxed about it and have been thinking about it alot less, I just get excited as my cycle is coming to an end :)

Before we officially started TTC, I used to dream about babies all the time but since we've started trying I've only had one dream where I had a baby daughter called Molly (that's what we'll call her if we have a girl).

But you're not alone Chicksy, I think about TTC 24/7. If I'm not checking my cervix (which I do way to often :blush:), I'm checking my chart (although what I'm looking for that I haven't seen already I don't know!).

i think about it constantly too, unless there is something to distract but as soon as it has passed my mind wanders back to babies...ttc...ovulation... the joys!

i think it's normal for most women who are ttc, especially as time passes by and you start to get a little anxious.

Anyone who says try not to think about it should be slapped, its impossible!

LOL Im glad its not just me! My Dh has told me if I take my temperature much more this week he is going to hide the bloody thing lol.

Tell him if he tried to take it then youll shove it where the sun dont shine :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->