am confused!!!!!

XxkayleighxX

Reaction score
hey guys

am abit confused ive bin readin the other posts! and i seen that sum women take ther temp!! y is this? does ur temp go up wen the best time is 2 try? sorry if i cum across stupid!

Its called 'charting' and from what I can gasp you record your temperature and such and it tells you when you're ovulating ;)
Im just about to make a post about it xx

It wont help you,haha.Im just as confused as you!xxx

Yeah, it's called Basal Body Temperature and it spikes when you ovulate (best time to try) and then goes back down when you get your period. It helps you be able to track your periods especially when you're ttc because you can distinctly tell the signs of your body that say (HEY I'm FERTILE, BD!!!!) lol. :D

Now go read my thread I made because its explained in there ;) xx

if you look on the fertility friend website, you can sign up and they send you "lessons" on charting your fertility. To be honest though, when we begin, I want us to just be enjoying ourselves and see what happens and if it doesn't happen for a few months, then think about charting - but if you want to give it a go - have a look :) x

I have been charting for 2 months now and love it it's great way to now your cycle and your body, it takes a bit of effort but it's worth it here is a link to my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/255f96

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->