Am I getting close?

perfectangels

Reaction score
Tested today and got a second line that was darker then the previous test. So its progressing. Anyways when should I start :sex: how many more days before you think it will be super dark? Thanks ladies!

PS: feel free to stalk my chart! Hows everyone doing? Whats the stats? (as in what cd are you, etc)

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Scan1.jpg
    Scan1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 27
Should I retest tonight or just wait til morning? What would you do. Talk to you ladies later

id say get bedding now! looks like it will turn + in a couple of days :)

i was just bout to say the same lol .. good minds think alike lol x

So here is todays test. Looked positive once I first took a photo from my phone but then look at it now and it looks like its almost positive but not quite yet. What do you think? Would you say this one is positive or negative and should I start testing twice a day since my lines are getting darker? Below is my photos. The first 2 were taken like 5mins after words and the last ones were taken later. I bd this morning, do I need to everday or will every other day be fine? Can some one please explain to me about the bbt? I have been charting all this cycle and wondered how does it tell you when your ovulating? Will my temp drop/rise or what?

Attachments

• 0311101535-00.jpg
    0311101535-00.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 10
  • 0311101536-01.jpg
    0311101536-01.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Scan3.jpg
    Scan3.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 5
  • Scan4.jpg
    Scan4.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
So here is todays test. Looked positive once I first took a photo from my phone but then look at it now and it looks like its almost positive but not quite yet. What do you think? Would you say this one is positive or negative and should I start testing twice a day since my lines are getting darker? Below is my photos. The first 2 were taken like 5mins after words and the last ones were taken later. I bd this morning, do I need to everday or will every other day be fine? Can some one please explain to me about the bbt? I have been charting all this cycle and wondered how does it tell you when your ovulating? Will my temp drop/rise or what?

Your opk is not pos yet honey..almost there tho.
your bbt will rise once you ovulate (it may not be a shape rise tho it may take a day or two to..and a fallback rise can happen also) FF will give you crosshairs once you've od (ff give crosshairs after 3 higher than the 6 previous bbts)

Thanks :) Weird thing happend to me today while at work. About 9am I felt this sharp pain on my left ovary then was gone. During that time I was a little crampy for about maybe 10mins or less. My cm is very stretchy, egg whitish. Cervixs are very high as I couldn't reach it. Yesterday it was about medium and felt a little open. I'm still learning about the positions and cm of your cervixs throughout the month. If this pain I felt earlier was me ovulating does that mean my opk should be positive now or tomorrow? Should I :sex: tonight or tomorrow since we :sex: yesterday morning??

So heres todays test.....:flower:

Attachments

• Scan11.jpg
    Scan11.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Scan12.jpg
    Scan12.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3

your bbt will rise once you ovulate (it may not be a shape rise tho it may take a day or two to..and a fallback rise can happen also) FF will give you crosshairs once you've od (ff give crosshairs after 3 higher than the 6 previous bbts)

I notice on ff chart that you :sex: almost everyday. Do I need to :sex: everyday until I start getting fairly lite lines again? Or will every other day do it?

I notice on ff chart that you :sex: almost everyday. Do I need to :sex: everyday until I start getting fairly lite lines again? Or will every other day do it?

Hi Angels

I've had a look at your pics and your chart and I'd say with your SHOW cervix and that last OPK you are ready to go and I thought that last pic was a definite positive... off to BD for you and I'd BD at least once a day (spermies can last a long time like 5-7 days but 2 days is the average life span of spermies if they make it through your cervix).

I find the digital OPK's are really helpful with the smiley faces and I only use them when I think that my two line OPK is beginning to look positive (so roughly 3 each month) because they are so expensive. I use them as well as the standard pee ovulation ones only because we are low energy in my house and can't BD every day and function normally if you know what I mean!

A quick note on OPK's although the line may look a little bit lighter than the test.. your line has a very dark part to it and O is very close if not imminent and yes I'd BD and keep testing to see when the line goes light again and for your temp shift so you know when you O'd. You're doing all the right things so good luck.

I :sex: alot rather I'm ttc or not lol every other day is just fine!

the test line must be as dark or darker and at least 50% of the total width to be considered positive

I think it depends on the brand.. but fair enough that's why I confirm with digis :)

I wish I could BD every night Nicole you must be a very virile lady ;-)

:haha: lol :thumbup::flower: wished my dh was up to it 24/7

Thank you! Its nice to have some one to talk to. Which digital test do you use for opk? I have to run to the grocery store tonight so should I take a digi tonight or in the morning? You took some relief off my shoulders :hugs: If I buy a digi Ill post my results later. As for me and dh :sex: that will have to wait til bed since dd is up sick and dh is fixing his car. Have to do some errans first also. I was looking to buy some softcups but haven't a clue where to get them. How are you doing by the way?

I use the clearblue digs and they are expensive which is the only problem... so I try to save them up because those lines can be confusing and DH understands smiley faces better than lines if you know what I mean!

I bought some softcups on ebay relatively cheap $15 including postage from the UK for 6 of them but I only ordered the other day so I hope they arrive in time for my O day. They don't sell softcups in Australia (haven't passed some medical tests or something) but we are allowed to buy them and have them sent to us. Look for the "instead" brand of softcups.. they have some funny looking ones but "instead" brand disposable ones quite a lot of ladies use and have been successful.

As with all OPKs they say to do digis after midday in case the surge happens in the morning so you can catch it... (I usually do the digi at 5pm after doing a pee line one 2pm and seeing "relatively" positive and confirm with digi if you know what I mean)

I'm doing really well lol... still probably a week till my O day so I just keep charting and testing etc until next thursday then tap DH on the shoulder and let him know its "that time" and show him the smiley face on the digi haha!! I've kind of worked out my cycle so I know what's going on now and just hope that it happens naturally and doesn't take too long... DH really ready for a baby too so lets keep our fingers crossed xoxo

Look forward to seeing your digi pics :) Wish you the best of luck for TTC your next little miracle xoxox

I use the clearblue digs and they are expensive which is the only problem... so I try to save them up because those lines can be confusing and DH understands smiley faces better than lines if you know what I mean!

I bought some softcups on ebay relatively cheap $15 including postage from the UK for 6 of them but I only ordered the other day so I hope they arrive in time for my O day. They don't sell softcups in Australia (haven't passed some medical tests or something) but we are allowed to buy them and have them sent to us. Look for the "instead" brand of softcups.. they have some funny looking ones but "instead" brand disposable ones quite a lot of ladies use and have been successful.

As with all OPKs they say to do digis after midday in case the surge happens in the morning so you can catch it... (I usually do the digi at 5pm after doing a pee line one 2pm and seeing "relatively" positive and confirm with digi if you know what I mean)

I'm doing really well lol... still probably a week till my O day so I just keep charting and testing etc until next thursday then tap DH on the shoulder and let him know its "that time" and show him the smiley face on the digi haha!! I've kind of worked out my cycle so I know what's going on now and just hope that it happens naturally and doesn't take too long... DH really ready for a baby too so lets keep our fingers crossed xoxo

Look forward to seeing your digi pics :) Wish you the best of luck for TTC your next little miracle xoxox

Thanks again!!:hugs: Your a sweetie :happydance::kiss::hugs::flower: I'm off to the store now. Take care and until the next time we speak, i send lots of

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I think it depends on the brand.. but fair enough that's why I confirm with digis :)

I wish I could BD every night Nicole you must be a very virile lady ;-)

I'd use the digi ones if my cycles were shorter and I knew when abouts I'm gonna O..they cost to much when you are doing them twice a day for 2 weeks. give or take.. :wacko:

LOL We have always had a great sex life and we dont let TTC stop that..I think may people lose that spark when TTC because its so stressful..

:haha: lol :thumbup::flower: wished my dh was up to it 24/7

mine is "up" for it all the tme.. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"