am i getting close?

Lavender628

Reaction score
so i would love your opinions!! im on cd16 im having sticky cm.. last month i didnt ovulate. my calendar is saying that O is due on cd29 but idk im getting slight cramping, cm.. close to pos opk.. i cant temp because for me there are very inaccurate :shrug:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
Grrrrrrrr I'm so upset!! Me and hubby got into such a huge argument and I decided like 20 min ago to do another test and bam really positive!! I'm getting lots of cm as well I wonder maybe tomorrow I'll ovulate? Ugh why did we have to fight now and now we gonna lose our chance this month :(

MAKE UP SEX!!! LOL Girl, I promise, if you just go in and start putting the moves on him, he's going to forget he was mad. ;)

Lol!! We not going to be able to have alone time till tomorrow night I just hope it's not too late

Dont worry.......create a playful mood..n go 4 it........he wont b able 2 resist the temptation....All the best dear!!!!!!

Thanks hun! We made up :) idk if it was too late I had the + opk Friday around 12 took another test saturday at 3pm line was becoming lighter bd Saturday around 6 then I took another opk at around 1030pm Saturday night and it was negative so I hope I didn't miss it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->