Am I going crazy?...

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
...Or did my name used to start with a capital letter?

I looked at my name on the right with the "Welcome, Nightkd" only the 'N' wasn't capitalised and I thought "What the heck is wrong with that...it looks wrong...Uhh, that 'n'?....." so I brushed it off and thought I was being a div...but I just looked at my name on a post in a thread and it looks wrong there too! Am I being completely mental or has it changed?! :wacko:

I don't think you've ever had a capital letter on here :lol:

:rofl: Do you use the same username anywhere else? You'll be able to check if you can find a post where someone's quoted you because it doesn't change even if you change your name :lol: x

:rofl: Do you use the same username anywhere else? You'll be able to check if you can find a post where someone's quoted you because it doesn't change even if you change your name :lol: x

Yeah... I just checked a screenshot I took of BnB a while back and it was a lowercase... :wacko::blush::dohh:

It may be because I log in with the uppercase and it must automatically change to lowercase...seems strange that I didn't register with an uppercase though...me being me. :p :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->