Am I going crazy??

Molina2395

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I feel like I'm going crazy. I don't really keep track of when I ovulate because my periods aren't a normal thing for me but I swear 5 days ago I ovulated, because I noticed my cm was clear and stringy; which is very out of my norm. But me and my hubby had sex that day twice... But I'm only 5dpo and I've been feeling very strange; I'm very bloated and soooooo tired all the time, and I feel very full in my lower tummy. I've been so hormonal and I've been peeing a lot more than I usually do; I've been getting slight twinge like cramps here and there and my right boob has been sore. I'm not supposed to get my period for another 3 days. But I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.. Has anybody else gone through this??

Problem is that pre-AF symptoms are so similar to BFP symptoms. Without actually testing I don't know if a person can 100% say which it is going to be and since people experience new symptoms every now and again,you can't even compare it to previous cycles reliably! Fx for you!

the two week wait makes us ALL crazy! lol

Good luck and hopefully you get the result you want :) fingers crossed

:dust:

Thanks ladies I'm going to test today just to see and then again next week. Wish me luck!! ����

Awww bless you
I think the 2 week wait can make us all feel crazy and even worse it can play tricks on us
But saying that i have my 8 month baby and when i was in this position last year i actually was feeling different like u are saying
I had very sore boobs pretty much 4 or 5 days after conception
I knew within 1 week off the 2 weeks wait i was pregnant i could just tell and believe it or not 2 weeks later i did the test and i was
So i do believe u can feel different pretty much after falling pregnant
Good luck hope u get what u want
Im day 1 off my 2 weeks wait lol

Lol thank you my test came out as expected :( but maybe in another week or so it'll come out as I want it to.. I'm having some mild cramps so we'll see..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->