Am I having implantation bleeding / spotting?

jellybean316

Reaction score
AF is due Wed next week (4 days away) so absolutely gutted at 7am when I wiped and saw bright red blood and thought I had come on early :(.

An hour or so later it was more pink then throughout the morning it has turned brownish and now there is nothing!

Does this sound like spotting? Everything I have read says red blood is not spotting but confused as it has now gone? Has anybody ever experienced this?

We are currently 5 months in trying to conceive #2 (#1 took 20 months!!)

It does sound like spotting to me if it has suddenly stopped! I think any blood is classed as spotting as long as it's not a lot. Could be implantation spotting though! Fingers crossed for you

This morning when I was bleeding a little I felt super nauseous and even dry heaved a couple times. Then the bleeding stopped and so did the nausea.

6 hours later I started feeling ill again. When I went to the toilet the light brownish spotting has started again!

I'm so confused what is happening lol x

Hope so :). The spotting only started again for a couple of mins and then stopped again and nothing since.

I took a test this morning showing BFN but not losing hope as it is early. Will test again tomorrow.

More brown spotting and a little cramping also. Hope it's not AF on her way after all :(. It does seem to have stopped again for now though so who knows what the heck is going on lol.....

Sending you lots of baby dust! AF showed today so I'm out until next month.. Best of luck <3

The brown bleeding / spotting has stopped again it lasted for around an hour or so. Still only a few drops.

I have had some headaches all day that just appear for a few minutes then disappear! Also this evening my legs are so achy and my knees feel like jelly.

No ideas if good symptoms or just wishful thinking but it's different from the norm so until AF arrives I will just keep on dreaming :) x

In the same boat, jellybean316.

Going through the spotting motions alongside you. lol
I'm not really sure about mine, but I'm considering it may be the start of AF.
Day before yesterday I had a bit of spotting and then it stopped. But then late last night I got a bit more spotting. So in my case it came (after DTD) and then went away for a day, and came back. Will see how it goes if it increases or not over the next day or so. :) Fingers crossed for you, though.

In the same boat, jellybean316.

Going through the spotting motions alongside you. lol
I'm not really sure about mine, but I'm considering it may be the start of AF.
Day before yesterday I had a bit of spotting and then it stopped. But then late last night I got a bit more spotting. So in my case it came (after DTD) and then went away for a day, and came back. Will see how it goes if it increases or not over the next day or so. :) Fingers crossed for you, though.

Fingers crossed Wishu you never know :thumbup:

Well today I have minimal brown spotting when I have wiped for most of the day. Last night and tonight I have been so cold, tired and achy with bloating under my bra wire as well but fine through the day!

But now the bleeding seems to have become a bit heavier and a lighter colour so pretty sure I am out this month :nope:. Gutting as I thought this was the month as it is so different to any period I have ever had.

I will keep the thread updated over the next few days (negative or positive) as I hate when I start reading a forum and there is no outcome at the end lol

Well AF appeared in the night and definitely no mistaking it for implantation bleeding so I am definitely out :(. It is still 2 days early though which is confusing!

Will have to try again next month! Good luck to anyone still waiting :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->