Am I or not??

alwayzthere33

Reaction score
Ok so I started low hormone birth control in August of 2012 after two months I ended up missing my exact time to take it but I WAS taking it every day. In november I stopped taking them when I finished that pack about the last week. I did not continue due to really bad headaches. So my periods where coming just fine up until last month when my period was a week late so i took a test and it was a no go lol. then on the 14th I start what I thought was my period it was light but second and third day was normal to heavy flow that third night it stops but I started spotting like once a day until the 20th so thats a total of 7 days right? I decided to wait to see if I got my period this month but a week after my so called period and the day after I have sex I start spotting for 3 days. And so far Im late by like a week or two.. So im wondering wtf?? first im pretty sure now I am prego cuz Of ALL my symtoms i.e. headaches from dehydration, nausea, tingling breasts, going potty alot lol, gas and bloating when i eat certain things at night, back ache what do you guys think?? :wacko:

Also was my strange period a period or just implantation bleeding?? Ive read that you can bleed twice with a week in between. I also read that you cant have implantation bleeding a day after sex so that means for me I would have gotten prego in the beginning of jan. cuz I only had sex that one time after my weird period or w.e it was lol any thoughts on this also??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->