Am I out this month?

angelwings666

Stepmum of 5yo girl, NTNP
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I just need a bit of help to figure out if I'm out of the running this month or not...
According to the app on my phone, I'm due to ovulate today, so we've DtD last Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, in the early hours of Thursday morning, and in the early hours yesterday morning. Last night I was just literally too tired, as was my OH, and tonight circumstances mean we'll be apart. So, I'm wondering whether I've got no chance, some chance...any ideas?

Don't have any answers just keeping my fingers crossed for you

Well, a bit of research does indicate that sperm can live inside our bodies for 3-5 days, so here's hoping they're in there waiting lol. Thanks for the support hun x

You should be fine, as you say sperm can live inside you for a while so you should have a supply there waiting!

Only thing is, this assumes you'll be oving when the app says you do. ov day can vary a bit even if you have regular cycles. So if you want to be sure make sure you carry on BDing every other day or so for the next week. (I don't know how the app works but I'd imagine it estimates you have a 14 day LP so will work out your ov day from that, but your LP could be around 12-16 days).

Good luck! :D

Ah I have this lovely image of ninja sperm waiting to ambush my egg now lol
I think it uses the data from the previous cycles I've inputted, and adjusts it accordingly, but there's still chance it could be wrong, will have to make up for it tomorrow evening, and see if I'm lucky! XD Thanks!

Go catch that eggy! Good luck m'dear! :D

I don't know if it's ninja sperm, more like dopey sperm too stubborn to ask for directions! No offence to your OH!! I don't think you're def out this month, it aint over til AF arrives!!! GL x

He he, didn't get a chance last night so let's hope they've stopped to admire the scenery/bounce off the walls a bit lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->