Am I possibly pregnant! Need advice NOW!!

Barre3ml

Reaction score
Me and my bf have been having sex and he stays inside me. I had my period from April 8-11. So I didn't think I was pregnant but my stomach has just been feeling weird and it's kinda tender and bloated on my abdomen and a little below that. I know you can get constipation and I have a hard time now. I get cramps every once Ina while, not painful ones or severe ones like they would be before my period. They kinda feel like gas cramps too but not sure. I've been feeling nauseous here n there. This past Sunday I had 1 drink and quit and I threw up and I threw up twice the next morning. When I eat, I get really full and it seems like every time I go to eat something I don't like it or don't want it as soon as it gets in my mouth and it makes me nauseous. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I'd like some advice. I do have a test with me but I don't wnna take it to early if I am and have it be a false negative. My tightness and stuff relaxes a little when I'm sitting down but then I stand up and my tummy just feels heavy n bloated and big! Thank you!

I don't know why you won't just take the test?

I don't think you could possibly be pregnant if you just had a period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->