am i preggers?? please help...

Pepper07

Reaction score
Hi

me and my fiance have been trying to conceive for about 3 months but we only starting looking at cycles and ovulation last month...
i was feeling sick and was sick around the 10th sept for 2 days at night and so went to docs who did a preg test and it came back negative:cry: then i started my period on 19th september but unusually it only lasted 3 days..heavy for the first day then hardly anything afta that...now for the past couple of days i have been having stomach cramps feeling like im going start my period again but nothing!! i had back ache yesterday and have a metallic taste in my mouth...could i be pregnant or am i over reacting!?? please help this will be our first pregnancy and would really appreciate ur advice xxx
my stomachs been swollen over the past few days too..:wacko:

Dear,
did you try to do a home preg test?
If it comes out neg then do a blood test. If its neg again, check with ur doctor.

Hope you are preg!!!!!! :)

thanks for the advice, in your opinion what do u think about my symptoms? i dont have much faith in the HPT's but ill give it a go... xx

I think you have to decifer (sp?) if you normally get those symptoms around af, if not then sit back and really think about what symptoms you have..

when in doubt, do a test... :winkwink:

ye i get stomach cramping a bit around my AF but im not due on whilst the 17th, what do u think?? :sperm:

I thyink you should take another test first and see what that says

You should discuss with your GP if you feel your period was unusual. He may do a blood test instead of urine test - which is more accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->