Am I pregnant? 14 days late 5 neg. home pregnancy test...so frustrated...please help?

wannabeamom1

Reaction score
hi guys im new to this site so i was a little confused as how to put this thread in the right category but this is gonna have to do. So my last period started on Feb. 4 and lasted about 6 days(normal for me)..so i was due to get it again on March 5th...but it never came... im now 2 weeks late( I've never been late on my period, notever) I've taken a htp about every other day since then and they have all come out negative. I dont really have any symtoms....but my appetite has changed a little bit sometimes i wont get hungry till 5pm and i wont be able to decide what to eat and everything i look at makes me nauseous...some smells that im used to smelling almost everyday are making me sick to my stomach....also about 5 inches below my belly button when i press in its a little hard and hurts a little... I've had no cramps, but i do get tired fast and have had quite a few headaches these past couple weeks...today when i woke up though i took a htp as i normally would and when i wiped i saw a spot of a brownish/reddish blood...i dont know if its my period because when i do get my period its very heavy and normally not brownish...as of right now its filled up about a quarter of a pad...usually if its my normal period it would have filled up almost 2 full pads by now...could it be implantation bleeding even though im already 2 weeks late? or could it be that im just spotting? or maybe one of those fake periods?im so confused...does it even sound like im pregnant?
...please help me

Sounds like you're just having a lighter than usual period to me. It happens. Sometimes you might just spot instead of having a full-blown period. But if the pregnancy tests are negative, I'd be inclined to believe them. One, not so pretty, thing to remember, is that 2/3 of "pregnancies" miscarry naturally without the mother ever knowing she was pregnant in the first place. Just a matter of the egg being fertilized but failing to implant. The period will come either on time or a little late. It doesn't mean you can't get pregnant. It's just one of those little realized things that happen to everybody. If you're TTC, don't despair. It's probably nothing. But that is ONE explanation for slightly late periods. Another is a missed ovulation. That happens sometimes, and in that case your body won't know to shed the uterine lining.
BTW, I'm NOT a doctor or anything. I have just done LOTS of reading over the course of my (now) five pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->