Am I pregnant! Im 17!

katmarie

Reaction score
i have missed 2 periods, i have a white creamy odorless discharge, i get sad easily, cry over everything just about, my boobs are swollen and only tender to touch on the sides, i have nausea just about everyday randomly, and i think around my nipples are darker, and i have a lot of veins showing in my boobs.
but 3 neg tests. but they were 2 weeks ago​

last period was December 26, and i still have no period i was ovulating on the 9th and it was high fertility and mmore so that month.

Take another test hun. If its still negative ser your doctor for a blood test x

i say test!! how long are your cycles usually? is there any reason why your cycle would be longer this time round? good luck x

i have missed 2 periods, i have a white creamy odorless discharge, i get sad easily, cry over everything just about, my boobs are swollen and only tender to touch on the sides, i have nausea just about everyday randomly, and i think around my nipples are darker, and i have a lot of veins showing in my boobs.

a trip to your doc will determine !! I had a smiliar situation when i had my son (i was just before my 18th bday) I missed a 2nd period and thought i best see doc , got a positive and because i had missed two periods he could actually palpate the top of my uterus (i was 11weeks,2days pregnant!!!)

Hey Katmarie ?? Any news yet :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"