Am I pregnant? Opinions and advice please.

GBS2012

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I haven't used this site since 2012 when I was pregnant with my son and it's changed a lot! But it looks like is still the same when it comes to friendly ladies giving helpful advice!
I posted the other day a couple of pictures of pregnancy tests I thought were positive and the general consensus was that I wasn't imagining them! However, when you have a partner who's convinced he can't see a thing - it's still bothering me.

So.... I'm 6 days late. I have felt so sick for the past 24 hours but not actually thrown up. I have been taking pregnancy tests for the past 3 days (all different brands). Clear blue digital said not pregnant. Twice. Since then I've used supermarket brands and I'm sure I can see another line. I took another clear blue that was confusing as it said 'not pregnant' but also said '1-2' underneath (thanks a lot!)

I had mild cramping yesterday too but no sign of coming on my period. My partner is out at work at the moment but is bringing home a FRER on his break as I haven't tried this yet. But in the mean time it's driving me insane and I would really like to know what you guys think.

I've uploaded a couple of pictures to help out too.

Thanks in advance X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 37
I defo see something on the 1st and last picture
😀 I believe you may actually be pregnant!

Are those first pictures the newer tests? I commented on your post about the bottom picture a few days ago. If so I have to be honest that you would expect a little more progression by now. Do you track ovulation, just you may just be having an off cycle and ovulated later than usual or not at all. Happens sometimes to even the most regular ladies. Good luck!!

I can't really see anything but i hope I am wrong.

I agree with pp that you would have a stronger line by now.
But as I have learned everything is possible when it comes to pregnancies and tests so i have my fingers crossed for you!!! xx

Thanks everyone.
Can't find a FRER anywhere

Another negative clear blue. So frustrating!!. X

I think I see something, but it's not clear enough to be sure. If it's faint, it's unlikely a digital would be sensitive enough to pick up a bfp yet.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"