Am I pregnant or is AF just late?

Destinyjay23

Reaction score
So, today is February 3rd, 2019. Sometime in the middle of January 2019, around the 14th I'll say,I was ovulating for about a week or 2, I didnt really keep track. Well, during one of those weeks I had unprotected sex. My period was due to start around the 19th of January, well according to my period tracker app. It never came up till I think today, February 3rd. Which is strange cause my periods always start in the middle of the month towards the end. Last night of the 2nd, I had wiped and there was pink discharge which is strange to me cause everytime my period is about to start, It starts off red & I always experience major mood swings, super sensitive breasts & intense cramps. Well this time I didn't. For the past week everything was light. The cramps were light, i experienced stomach or lower abdomen pains, the breasts weren't as sensitive and my mood swings werent bad as usual either. Plus, i had pink discharge instead of red. (Which I have photo proof of but wont show unless asked.)So basically, this "period" is late by a month and kind of different. The morning of the 3rd it was still light but now its red and I'm even getting my normal flo. So I'm just wondering, am I experiencing early pregnant symptoms or is AF deciding to drop in late and different this time?

P.S I been irregular up until i had been off the depo shot for about 2 yrs or 3 now which seemed to had made my period normal, cause the past 2 or 3 months i been getting a every month period but in the middle towards the end. This is my second time having unprotected sex while ovulating but with a different man.

Have you done a test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->