Am I the only one ( OT vent)

Dream.dream

SAHM to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Any one else having a crappy valentines day .

Apparently helping move furniture at his grandparents house and playing call of duty is a good reason to forget it's valentines day . Today needs to just be over i couldn't feel any less important today sigh

so sorry :hugs:
Last year I know dh bought my candy hearts from a convenience store ( no card, nothing) when I already felt hormonal and I was completely crushed that he didnt even try. Especially after seeing ladies at work get roses etc.
Sometimes men dont "get it" and think that there is a time when they can stop with the romance. Maybe he has plans for you on another day?

today is the one year anniversary of my very long time close friends death. he was in a head on collision last year early morning on his way to work on terrible roads. left behind a wife, three kids and lots of close friends, i knew him since grade 5. sorry OP im not trying to one up you but i haven't really talked about it today, i am upset about it and this seemed like a semi-appropriate place to post... i don't think a v-day can get any worse for my friends family :cry: i rarely get anything for v-day. me and LO made OH a heart shaped cake and assembled a nice lunch for his lunch break and we think we're gunna go out for a mimosa-brunch tomorrow hopefully. nothing special and if brunch happens that wud be even a treat...

Last year I know dh bought my candy hearts from a convenience store ( no card, nothing) when I already felt hormonal and I was completely crushed that he didnt even try. Especially after seeing ladies at work get roses etc.
Sometimes men dont "get it" and think that there is a time when they can stop with the romance. Maybe he has plans for you on another day?

I doubt it he said he forgot it was valentines day which is crap . He had a gift waiting here for him from me and the boys and now he isn't even here. Today's my oldest birthday and we have a tradition of waking him up on the morning that he's missing because he stayed at his grandparents , I'm so done

Yep...we are fighting and LO and I are at my moms for the weekend... Hopefully we will be going home to a peaceful house but who knows! I've got to go back to work on Monday and LO has or go to daycare so I pray my dh is back to his usual self.

My husband spent all day ( until 3am) on his xbox. I didn't even get a kiss. Meh! Silly men xxx

My husband is away with work so yeah wasn't a very special day, always makes me feel sadder he's away on days like this, he did send me some lovely gifts though so I am not annoyed with him, just the situation! But he's not been here for 3 valentines now so should be used to it! I would be hurt if hubby didn't think to get something, it's fine if you mutually agree on not wanting anything, but would make me sad if hubby didn't. I'm sure it's not personal though, just his views on the day not you.

I doubt it he said he forgot it was valentines day which is crap . He had a gift waiting here for him from me and the boys and now he isn't even here. Today's my oldest birthday and we have a tradition of waking him up on the morning that he's missing because he stayed at his grandparents , I'm so done

I'd be more annoyed that he's ignoring your son's birthday tbh :hugs:

I think if be less annoyed if he was even here . I'm not big for gifts but I want to spend time together . He showed up at 12 today for his birthday just in time so everything for my sons party was already done and he'd missed half the day with him.

I'm just done he's being completely selfish and he was showing me a picture from his friend at work and he wished him a happy valentines but not me , he's claiming he forgot so tht he doesn't have I own up for completlt ditching me and he's lying

You think men would get it . Stuff like this is important to us :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->