Am starting to lose hope here ,44 and TTc for six years

D

Desperado167

As the title says I am slowly losing hope and my mind ,been trying for my fifth for just over six years and feel like giving up ,are there any ladies here that have successfully givin birth age 44 plus ?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I posted elsewhere -- but in short, was 43 when I conceived and 44 when I delivered LO, who is now 2 months old -- please don't give up hope........

best wishes

Despie :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: you are so inspiring please keep the faith it will happen--I predict a spring BFP!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: I've delivered 2 women this year already who were both 46, both healthy, term babies

I posted elsewhere -- but in short, was 43 when I conceived and 44 when I delivered LO, who is now 2 months old -- please don't give up hope........

best wishes

Congratulations ,your :baby:Is adorable :hugs::hugs::hugs:

One was IVF but the other was natural :thumbup:

As for tips, probably nothing you don't already know but I'll have a look through some of the journals at work next time I get a spare minute x :hugs:

As for tips, probably nothing you don't already know but I'll have a look through some of the journals at work next time I get a spare minute x :hugs:

O that would be wonderful ,thanks so much ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

despie....:hugs:
Ive followed you since you joined xxx
Massive hugs xxx

Well, you already "know" me, but you know my ancient self just had a baby in November at the age of 44; conceived at 43 just like Sabrina.

No IVF, but 3 miscarriages along the way and it took 4 years. I was 4 months away from giving up altogether.

Best wishes Desperado.

Well, you already "know" me, but you know my ancient self just had a baby in November at the age of 44; conceived at 43 just like Sabrina.

No IVF, but 3 miscarriages along the way and it took 4 years. I was 4 months away from giving up altogether.

Best wishes Desperado.

Thanks so much ,that's wonderful ,it's great hearing of ladies around our age conceiving and having healthy pregnancies ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despi my grandmother had 4 kids after 40 including twins conceived at 44 born at 45

Also my mom had one at 43 ...all these were natural of course as it has been years ago

Despie, all I can say is to keep the faith hon. You havebeen through so much, and deserve it very much!!! :hugs:

Despi my grandmother had 4 kids after 40 including twins conceived at 44 born at 45

Also my mom had one at 43 ...all these were natural of course as it has been years ago

Wow ,really ,yeah that really inspires me ,thanks so much ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->