Amazon Black Friday 2017

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Don't forget this coming up!

Friday 24th November

www.amazon.co.uk

www.amazon.com

Amazon prices are mostly always amazing anyway and I don't think you can beat them. Their sales are ace and their customer services are exceptionally outstanding.

Think this is worth waiting on vs the appalling 3 for 2 Argos and Sainsbury's toy event! Both have been a let down to many this year!

I really don't think amazon Black Friday is worth it. I've done it for a few years now (we have prime) and the prices really aren't great. They just push them up beforehand so it looks like an amazing deal. Shame really as I do the majority of my shopping on amazon.

I really don't think amazon Black Friday is worth it. I've done it for a few years now (we have prime) and the prices really aren't great. They just push them up beforehand so it looks like an amazing deal. Shame really as I do the majority of my shopping on amazon.

I agree, unless you're buying a kindle fire, an amazon fire stick or an echo the deals have usually been much better before and after black Friday. I still look though, as you never know what might pop up!

It really depends what you are buying, the console deals are usually decent as are the amazon products.

I’m after an Xbox and a kids fire tablet. So I’m hopeful for a good deal and if not then I’m sure very/argos/curry’s/game etc may have a decent deal :)

what I wouldn’t do is buy the random tat that appears throughout the day on those lightening deals. It’s the most random assortment of price inflated tat. It’s actu unbelievable, they are basically clearing their shelves haahah

The electronics are usually good and toys. I find most things cheaper on Amazon all year round - not always but most times and I always search for the best price. Last year I got my Instant Pot for £69.99 it's never been that low since.

I've never noticed them hike the prices either. Argos was just so obvious this year.

I am thinking of getting my sister an instax Mini camera. Is this link to be a good deal on black Friday? I usually like to have everything by end of November. Currently retailing around £70 for the new model

I need an amazon fire kids tablet, is it best to wait until Black Friday?

Oooo I was hoping to get myself a kindle in the new year,do you think I'm better of buying one on black Friday?

I would but you can't be sure until it's live that's the only thing ... I have a couple of things on hold to check x

For a rough idea just look at what they reduced their own products to on amazon prime day. A quick google tells me that they reduced the echo by 47 % (although I think there is a new model?) The basic fire tablet was 29.99 and the basic kids version was 69.99

I think it’s always more likely they will reduce the basic models and ignore the more expensive one. Which is unlucky for me as dh is set on getting our youngest the more expensive kids fire tablet. Apparently you are getting alot more tablet for your 30 quid extra! However if they reduce the basic one to 70 quid then sausages to him haha.

I can only assume that their Black Friday prices will at least come close to their prime day deals. If they are better then waahayyyy

I also expect their to be a couple of cordless vacuums in there, so good price drops on tv and obviously consoles, but don’t hold your breath for deals on the new Xbox one x or the switch etc. That’s my thinking anyways for what it’s worth haha.

I got the PS4+2 games for £125 and xbox one for £160 on black friday in 2015. I'm not really wanting electronics this year so I doubt it's going to be much use for me.

I just prefer their exclusive prime/warehouse deals where there's limited items to claim.

For a rough idea just look at what they reduced their own products to on amazon prime day. A quick google tells me that they reduced the echo by 47 % (although I think there is a new model?) The basic fire tablet was 29.99 and the basic kids version was 69.99

I think it’s always more likely they will reduce the basic models and ignore the more expensive one. Which is unlucky for me as dh is set on getting our youngest the more expensive kids fire tablet. Apparently you are getting alot more tablet for your 30 quid extra! However if they reduce the basic one to 70 quid then sausages to him haha.

I can only assume that their Black Friday prices will at least come close to their prime day deals. If they are better then waahayyyy

I also expect their to be a couple of cordless vacuums in there, so good price drops on tv and obviously consoles, but don’t hold your breath for deals on the new Xbox one x or the switch etc. That’s my thinking anyways for what it’s worth haha.

They have a cordless Vax right now for £175 atm from £280 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B073WGJY7Y/ref=cm_gf_ss_d_d_p_aAM_p0_qd0

Deals for any new console are near none ... usually a free game, bundle offers etc

I’m after an Xbox one s. In my dreams I shall pay 150 haah. It’s easily do able for 200 on a near daily basis ATM so there better be some good deals !

be nice if they dropped the new one though wouldn’t it hah

I'm wondering this too but have just seen the kids 8 has been reduced from £130 to £100 at the moment, the 7 is now £80, surely they're not going to go down much more than that?

That’s enraged me that they have reduced tht tablet three days before pay day hah

I'm wondering this too but have just seen the kids 8 has been reduced from £130 to £100 at the moment, the 7 is now £80, surely they're not going to go down much more than that?

I *think* amazon have reduced it to 69.99 in previous years. I bought DD 2 years ago and was about to buy at price when Very reduced theirs to 80 so i bought from there as i had a £30 off voucher sent to me.

Great tablet btw and the kids subscription bit is brilliant.

Thanks for this, been waiting for it to drop for ds2’s birthday, I hope it doesn’t drop much lower on Black Friday now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->