• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

amazon opks??

jennyellen13

My angel baby Jenny Ford
Reaction score
hey has anybody used these before?? the one step ones?? iv used tescos before and they worked great but 7pounds for seven is a lot of money! and i was going to buy clear blue fertility monitor but i cant use that until next cycle anyway so thinking of getting some of these for now.
any advice would be great! and they are only 7ponds for 50 so i can poas as much as i want xxx

Don't know I'm afraid - I got the cb fertility monitor of amazon as it was half price - waiting for my AF next week so I can start it - am sure someone on here must have tried them tho especially at that price!!!

It may be worth looking at www.babymad.com and they have 5%discount for babyandbump putting babyandbump in the discount code thingi

i use them loads lol

thanks il have a look at that site! do they work for you then?

yeah im still looking for a good deal on the cbfm but thinking iv got a while before i can start it, on ebay they go for around 40ish but if i cant get one off there il buy one from amazon xxx

I used the one step ones :D

I have used them twice now always work for me

i use them, great for feeding the urge to POAS at the price.

ive used them previously too i think they are great hun x

thanks i may get some, they are only cheap so if they dont work then i havent lost out much. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->