Amber Teething Necklaces

xpinkness87x

Reaction score
Im just wondering if you ladies would be able to tell me when i can get one?

Thank you :flower:

www.hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn It's US based but they are 50% off if (and only if!) it's your first time buying an amber necklace. They are going by the honor system so I hope no one takes advantage of it. But you can get any from 11in-14in for 50% off with the code IBF

Millie's Nappies is where I got Jack's. Love it, and great customer service.

another question lol... what size would i need to get its got 12" or 13" Im a bit rubbish when it comes to sizes x

To give you an idea...Hayden is turning 3 in Sept, he is quite small but his is 13in.

so i guess i should go for a 12"? lol im useless :blush: Im just about to order one as oliver has been sooo bad with teething today :(

Jack is one day older than Oliver, and his is 12".

try Jan at simply isis. She is normally very good at answering questions

I've been looking for one too but really want to buy one in person not on the internet. I'm very into crystals and believe that the right crystal will pick you so I'd like to pick her necklace in person. The only crystal shops around me dont have the right necklaces for baby use though! :cry:
I wonder if there is a way to drill your own amber and thread it?

I got mine from amberpumkin.com in the end. Im just waiting for it to arrive :) Hopefully one day next week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->