Amber Teething Necklaces

Mynx

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!
Reaction score
Now I have to admit, I was a bit sceptical about this necklace but thought I'd get one of Ebay to try it out. It arrived in a pretty pouch and I put it on Evie. She seemed fine while it was on, but she hadnt been that irritable anyways. However, I took it off cos she's had a bit of a dribble rash round her neck so I thought I'd let it clear up for a couple of days and OMG. She's been an absolute nightmare!!! She's been unsettled, screaming, clingy and generally whingy. I thought it might be down to her learning to crawl (developmental changes etc)

Anyways, I put the necklace back on her about an hour ago after having a morning of moaning and whinging... the change in her within about 20 minutes was quite dramatic. She was alot calmer and was quite happy to play and crawl around!!! A completely different baby!!! Could be coincidence, could be the necklace. Who knows? All I know is that I'm a convert to the amber teething necklace and I certainly wont be taking it off anytime soon :lol:

:dance: everytime i read success stories like this, i want to go and buy more amber things.... harrison will be head-to-toe amber if i can help it :rofl:

glad its working for you though, yay for amber necklaces :dance:

I am the same, I cant say for sure ,but it cant surely be a conincidence every time!

For example on Friday the nursery took it off and put it in her bag, but didn't say anything!
I didn't bath her that night as she is always tired cos she wont nap in nursery.
On Saturday she was really grumpy all day - came to bath her an realised it wasn't on! Put it back on and Sunday she was back to normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->