Amelia Rose or Bella Sophia?

leash27

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
DH and I are discussing girls names and keep coming back to these two. Bella Sophia was our girl name when I was pregnant with Max but now Amelia Rose has also made the short short list.

Which do you ladies prefer? DH and I are disagreeing at the moment so an outside opinion would be good. I really want it to go with Max and our surname starts with Mc if that helps?

X

Not sure if it's just my accent but Amelia Rose seems to flow better than Bella Sophia, but I prefer Bella to Amelia. What about Bella Rose? X

Amelia Rose is incredibly common, Bella Sophia sounds more unique so I think its the better choice

other options with the same name are:

Sophia Belle
and
Bella Sophie

which could flow a little better

Bella Sophia. I love the name Sophia, if I was having a girl and my name wasn't Sophie I totally would have used it lol x

I was also going to suggest bella rose. My daughter is called bella, 3 years in and I am still totally in love with her name. Amelia was on our short list too. This time round I've got no idea how I'm gonna name a girl cause nothing appeals to me. X

These are 4 of my favourite names. I have a bella and if ds hadve been a girl idve had a sophia too. I agree with others tho that bella rose flows better than bella sophia. I think bella rose is beautiful. I like sophia grace. Amelia rose is beautiful too tho. Oh its a toughie.

Bella Sophia! We were going to use Briella Sophia, but our baby is a boy.

Bella & max sounds much better than Amelia & Max IMO. I like Sophia too but I'm not sure Bella Sophia runs that well together.

Both lovely but I agree that Amelia is way common now

I adore Bella Sophia!!

Love Bella - But not sure it flows well with sophia, so prefer Amelia Rose

With twilight and everything there are Bella's everywhere. I know at least three and then another just born in January. At least over here that is a very common name.

I think Amelia Rose sounds beautiful.

With twilight and everything there are Bella's everywhere. I know at least three and then another just born in January. At least over here that is a very common name.

I think Amelia Rose sounds beautiful.

over here I would say Amelia is much more common, ive heard tonnes of parents shouting for Amelias at the park but only know 1 Isobel and no Bellas

Both names are beautiful!!! I love Amelia Rose personally;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->