Amelie is sick :(

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Last week she started to get lots of boogers up her nose so I thought it was just a little cold. But it's getting worse :( Her poor little chest sounds all wheezy and when she sneezes loads of snot comes out :cry: She won't settle when I put her down for a sleep and will only rest whilst being cuddled and she's not feeding as often.

Phoned HV who suggested reclining her crib but said there's not much I can do since she's still too little for infant suspension. I feel useless!

Awww bless her :(

Its not nice when theyre like that, Brooke had the sniffles the other night and i laid awake watching her until 3am!!

Have you tried some nose drops just to ease her blockage up a little bit?

No haven't thought about that but good idea. I'm gonna run a hot shower so the bathroom goes steamy and sit with her for awhile in it and maybe put some olbas oil in a burner tonight in our bedroom. Hope something works cos it's distressing :(

Yeah it might help her breathe a bit easier, i found aswell that Brooke was a lot worse when i laid her flat so i rolled a blanket up and put it down the side of her moses basket and laid her on her side.

I think i tried everything going just to help her breathe a bit better lol

Awww poor little devil, hope she gets better soon xx

Aww, bless I hope she's better soon. What about a nasal aspirator? Not very nice but they suck the snot out of their nose as obviously they can't blow their noses. Might make her feel a little more comfortable. x

What about a Vicks vaporizer that plugs into the wall? It helped Hannah when she was sick a while back

Hope Amelie feels better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->