American Girls looking for Text Buddies?

caitlenc

Mommy to Tiny Seahorse
Reaction score
Have posted this in 3rd tri, but thought I'd do it here as well!:flower:

Hi all!

Now that my due date is less than 6 weeks away, I am wondering about how to update when baby is here. While I can always just post when we get home, I wouldn't mind updating beforehand thru a text buddy. Problem is, all my buddies on BnB seem to be in the UK. So, sending this out to all the USA girlies, perhaps we should start a group or a thread of American girls who can update for each other.

What do you think?:shrug:

Im in the us and wouldnt mind updating for you. I am in first tri though.

I am in the U.S. looking for a text buddy. Just someone who updates me each week with their symptoms and I will do the same. I just wanna be in the same time zone, and in the same trimester as me. I am due June 3rd. So...anyone?

Im 18 weeks, due april 11th 2010...text me and we can do this together 214-218-4761

I am in the U.S. looking for a text buddy. Just someone who updates me each week with their symptoms and I will do the same. I just wanna be in the same time zone, and in the same trimester as me. I am due June 3rd. So...anyone?

I am in california so not the same time zone but I am due june 17th! Messae me if you are interested and I will send you my number k? Hope you are ding well and getting along with Oh's dad alittle better things havent changed for me.

im 18 and my edd is a little different than when my babies will come i think i have about 5 more weeks but i just want a txting buddy of anything really i am stuck in a hospital allday everyday so any interaction is nice =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->