american pie reunion

myasmumma

Mummy to Mya and Kacen
Reaction score
i soo cant wait for this! the old cast and everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qHHoU0rKzVc

i am SO excited i could wee. honestly!

love american pie. LOVE STIFFLER. seann william scott has been my hugeee crush for years!

i am SO excited i could wee. honestly!

love american pie. LOVE STIFFLER. seann william scott has been my hugeee crush for years!

my crush was oz then it went onto kevin in the third as there was no oz :haha: but im so glad the originals are making one..i didnt like the other ones like beta house ect..they were rubbish!

ah i know, after the third they were rubbish. honestly, so looking forward to stiffler. like you wouldn't believe :rofl:
it's his whole character i just love!! yummm. OH won't be pleased with me literally drooling into a bucket whilst i watch it.

i think my husband is used to me drooling while watching films...especially johnny depp films haha..and ive already gave him the heads up that he'll be taking me to the cinema when this is out :haha: he even laughed at the trailer so i think he secretly can't wait either

I can't wait for this. I love the American Pie films! "this one time...at band camp" has been used A LOT over the years :rofl:

I can't wait for this. I love the American Pie films! "this one time...at band camp" has been used A LOT over the years :rofl:

lol the amount of times people have said i look like her is unreal!..for the record..i dont look anything like her but that quote has been said to me loads of times :haha:

Sooooo excited for this! i read the paid jason biggs the most to come back like 2million dollars and tara reid the least bout 250 000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->