Amy's Weightloss Journal! x

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Well I officially started Weight Watchers tonight with my mum and cousin! I'm not suprised at how much I weigh as I haven't been eating healthy since having Kane. So I'm starting properly tomorrow, going to write a shopping list and plan meals ahead and go stock up on all the WW goodies!

Starting weight 14stone 9lbs :)cry:)

I would like to loose a stone by Christmas... but we will see what happens. I'd ideally like to get down to 11stone, then see how I look at that weight.

I'm gunna pull the Wii Fit out tomorrow too, I would start walking but this weather is rather off putting! I'll update everyday if I can with what I eat etc x

Week one; -4lbs
Week two; - 2.5lbs
Week three; - 4.5lbs
Week four; - 2lbs

Thanks hun :hugs:

I know WW will work for me, I've lost loads of weight before with it just hope I stick to it as I know it like the back of my hand and know I can have off days and still loose weight, but we shall see LOL.

Going to Iceland today to buy meals as they are only a £1 :thumbup: x

Poundland (if you've got one near you) usually have WW products on offer sometimes too :)

Yeah my mum mentioned they sell soups and crisps in there now, just hard getting there as its in the middle of town :dohh: x

Good luck hun, im going to start doing slimming world next week hopefully!!! Was going to try WW if it doesnt work. So i ll be coming to u for advice lol

Thanks girls :hugs:

I need to save points this week and next :dohh: Going for a chinese with OH's family for 2 birthdays, then next week going to a Mexican for my friends 21st...

Good luck Vicki :hugs: xxx

Points Allowance 24

Breakfast; Nothing.... didn't have anything suitable so went food shopping!

Lunch; Light choices ham salad sandwich = 4
BBQ Snack a jacks = 1.5
WW Chocolate bar = 1.5

Dinner; WW Chicken cassarole = 3

Snacks; 5 Ryvita =2.5
Low fat soft cheese = 1.5
Small banana = 1
WW dessert = 3

Total points used; 18
Points saved = 6

I didn't mean to save that many! I forgot how many you can save a day. Does anyone know? x

You're only allowed to save 4 (i think it's 4), sorry! :hugs:

I guess over 4pts every now and again won't hurt though - never did me :blush: :lol:

Good luck! Seems like you've got the hang of it already :hugs:

Thanks hun :D

This week i'm just going to eat the meals rather than make my own as I got too much stuff to do and no time! Got a free cookbook when I signed up to the monthly pass, and got a few old ones too to dig out x

Ta hun, you look fab though! xxx

Breakfast; Apple and Blueberry porridge with skimmed milk = 3.5

Mid morning; Small banana = 1

Lunch; WW Beef and Vegetable hotpot = 3.5
WW Cheese nacho crisps = 1

Dinner; Tagliatelle bolognese = 4.5

Snacks; Blueberry & Blackcurrent jelly = 0.5
Go-ahead fruity crunch bar = 1.5
Sweet chilli snack a jacks = 1.5
Ambrosia low fat rice pudding = 2

Total points used = 19
Points saved = 5

Going for a chinese tonight :dohh:

Ta chick. It seems loads... I didnt want to eat the snacks, but have to so i use points up because when I start loosing weight my points go down!

My downfall is not eating enough in the day, i'm such a night eater :lol: and the WW meals are so low in points, i just dont have time to cook a proper meal xx

Just want to wish you good luck, I weight 14 stones 9 lbs and I'm aiming to get down to 10 stones ( my pre baby weight)...It's a long, hard road..but hopefully worth it.
xxx

Thanks hun, same here! Well 10stone 7lbs I wouldnt mind :thumbup: Good luck to you too! x

Havent updated as I dont have the internet at home. Been doing really well, hopefully be able to update with my weightloss (fingerscrossed!) tomorrow!

Keep forgetting to have breakfast :dohh: just so busy with the baby! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->