An Introduction with an Awkward Question...

rosegarden620

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I'm crawling over to this side a little early. I'm starting to feel out of place of the second tri with this new size (belly bump!!) and these new ailments. I can't believe how fast this whole pregnancy is going! I take maternity leave on my 36th week (March 20th)since I have a history of preterm labor and going early. With 10-14 weeks to go it seems so surreal! So, hello! :flower:

Now for the awkward question. I hope it doesn't offend anyone, but here goes...

For those that perform oral sex with your hubby/boyfriend/fiance/partner and are on the receiving end...do you find the fact that you see your belly when you look, uhm, down... as opposed to your partners face/eyes---slightly disturbing??

I've gotten to the point where I can't see hubby very much, at all, when we are doing our...thing :blush:. While he loves it, and doesn't seem to mind the "obstacle"-if you will- I, however, find that it takes me out of my "zone" and I have to actively avoid not looking down to not be pulled out of the mood... and while I can usually reach the end result, there is always this initial "dang...this is weird" moment...lol

Just wondering if I'm alone in this....

:shrug:

I'm there with you! The other thing that really kills it for me is when LO starts to move. Way too weird to feel that and stay in the moment!

I say count yourself lucky he still wants to do it :rofl: there's no chance my hubs would have when I was preg xx

Ahaha, i wouldn't be able to lay on my back long enough to even bother starting it, baby would be rolling around so much that i'd just be complaining of backache :'D

😂😂 :,D
When she starts moving it gets weird for me too!

Dh is a god sent! He has no qualms at all about our sex life. And he still gets the job done mighty fine even with all those weird things in the way...

I wish I could be as care free as him!! But then again, I'm the one with the person kicking me inside out and the one with the belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->