* an updated update *

drakey

Trying for the 1st time
Reaction score
good afternoon/morning every one.

well today i have been experiencing more brown sticky cm. is this the withdrawal stage? been off the pill 6 weeks on wednesday now. or is it preparing me for the wicked old :witch: coming? im confused. any help or opinions/advice would be much appreciated.

xx :hug:

I got the brown sticky stuff before AF came when i went off the pill. It didnt take 6 weeks but it doesnt matter - thats probably what it is!

Need more info. Did you get the witch since being off the pill? Are you in a fertile patch right now? Where are you in your cycle.

I got pregnant right away with 2 of my kids right off the pill.

no i havnt had an af what so ever while being on the pill (cerazette) or now off it - for 6 weeks. been having brown streaky cm though? not been having many other symptoms like cramping or anything. wished i knew what was happening, god knows where i am in my cycle becuase i hvnt has a period yet lol xx

Hi there x I replied on the update thread last night just to say Im in a similar boat to you. came off dianette on 22nd october, had withdrawal bleed but no AF yet. For the last week Ive been having dark brown sticky discharge when I wipe. When I first came off the pill I had loads of symptoms as if AF was coming but now nothing. So dont know whats going on with me either......keep me posted xx

sounds similar to me. wish i had the answer hun. any chance you could be pg? x

I had quite a bit of brownish cm approx when i should have had af the month after i came off bcp, but it didnt come to anything, took another 3 months for it to really come. But I also got a bit before I actually did get af so hopefully that is what it is for you! I know how incredibly frustrating it is xx

I did a test last week as curiosity got the better of me and :bfn: and I shouldnt be pg anyway as we've been using condoms and were gonna start trying in the new year xx

OK since you added more info, I may have an answer for you.

I went through the same thing coming off depo provera. It's old blood and your system is basically dumping the hormones from the drug. It's kinda break through bleeding kinda not. If it's brown it's old blood, so there should be nothing to worry about.

Best of luck hun. Oh, and since your are just coming off the pill and will be TTC soon, please go and get your pap done. You can ask your Dr if I am right then.

sorry to sound thick, whats a pap?

yes it is old blood. there isnt much when i do see it, but it is there. so im hoping this could only mean good things? x

pap smear
dr checking your girly parts
yearly physical exam for women

uh do they call it something else over there?

we call it a smear just never heard of the pap bit before. xx

Hi there x I replied on the update thread last night just to say Im in a similar boat to you. came off dianette on 22nd october, had withdrawal bleed but no AF yet. For the last week Ive been having dark brown sticky discharge when I wipe. When I first came off the pill I had loads of symptoms as if AF was coming but now nothing. So dont know whats going on with me either......keep me posted xx

Sounds like me, i stopped the BCP on 1st Nov. on the 18 Dec, i got the smallest ever period. It was just the white/transparent discharge with one drop (smallest ever) brownish blood. And that was it.

bababas, that sounds like me, wonder if it was a period? or just a withdrawel bleed. what pill was u on? i was on cerezette xx

Hey, maybe it is kind of a period that we've been having just a really light one. Coz I had the exact same feeling in my stomach that I used to get on the first day of my withdrawal bleed when on the pill. The brown discharge has gone for me now and its just clear and not much of it. We've now decided just to go for it and start trying and see what happens! But I'll keep you posted on my cycle and when the witch appears etc xxx

Hey Drakey - just noticed you were online. How's it going? U had any more signs?

Happy Xmas by the way! Hope you had a good one x

hi lucy lu, had a gd xmas thanks, shame it passed so quickly though, did u have a nice xmas.

no no more signs. had no cm today what so ever, im wondering if it was a mini period i had? i really dont know lol xx

It was lovely thanks - too much food but all good! Haven't got to go back to work till 5th Jan so that's cool as well.

Maybe it was. Sorry I am not much help. My periods have been really light since coming off the pill so I guess it could have been a period. Is sooo frustrating isn't it?! Hope it comes back soon and you get back into a routine.

Have you thought of temping? I was trying to avoid it as am getting too obsessed, but if you see a sustained temp shift, it gives a good indication you've ovulated and then at least you will know then that you have about a fortnight to wait for either bfp or af.

I found it helped after my 8 week cycle last month where I was pg testing before I'd even ovulated! I'm up to nearly 4 weeks this cycle so far, but my temp hasn't shifted upwards yet so I haven't ovulated yet - it's stopping me from spending a fortune pg testing too early.

Good luck with it all. I've made a decision now not to go back on the pill after a baby (if we get lucky and get bfp). It's doing my head in!!!!

i know, ive said im not goint back on it! messes you up good and proper lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->