Anatomy for Beginners..?

gills8752

Mum of 2 Girl
Reaction score
Has anyone been watching the Anatomy for Beginners programme on channel 4??

If you get freaked out by bodies and disecting don't go there, its really for the strong stomached people but I found it fascinating! I just watched the reproduction episonde where the doctor disected a male from teses, following the vessals through the pelvis and out of the penis then carried on the journey disecting a women's pelvis showing the ovaries, uterus etc. He then showed a plastized feotus and how it travels through the pelvis. Fascinating but don't watch it whilst eating your dinner!! :sick:

p.s - really strongly recommend you don't go watch if you don't like dead bodies/plastized foetus's as its all real people who've donated their bodies to science after dying.

We had the body works exhibition locally and I have to say I was not impressed to hear about the pregnant women and foetuses. To be clear, these aren't people who have donated their bodies to science, scientists to not use donated bodies in this way. These are people who have donated their bodies to the what's his name, the German plasticising guy. I have real beef with the donation of foetuses and the likes for purposes such as these...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->