And I am the new girl again! ha

psychnut09

Growing a Rainbow Cinny
Reaction score
[FONT="Fixedsys"Hey there ladies! I wanted to introduce myself :) I am 21 yrs young and have been married to my amazing husband for 3yrs now. We have a little guy Jax and as of today we are NTNP... I don't know how good I will be at this because with Bug we tried from the start... I can't wait to talk with all you beautiful ladies and learn all about you and your story![/FONT]

Hi, Hello and *waves* :)

I'll join you in being new! I hadn't realised that there was a NTNP bit on the Forum! Im in WTT too ... Im a bit of both I suppose!

I'm 23 and have been married for just over 2 years and we'll be trying for our first before we know it :)

Welcome! I hover between here and ttc, but was a wtt to ntnp hoverer for a while too!! hehe.. its fun on this side - good luck its a scary world over here sometimes too!! :winkwink:
:flower:

Oh I know.. I was in TTC for about a year when trying for my little guy, with many sad sad moments and heartbreaks losing babies and all :( I hope your time is shorter than mine was! Good luck to all of you!!!!

Been a long wait so far - about 15 months, hope your wait isnt so long! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->