And today's worst mum award goes to me :(

maisie78

Mum
Reaction score
Lo had a terrible night last night (by her standards). She woke up crying just about every hour and I kept having to get up, replace her dummy and rock her back to sleep. OH changed her nappy about an hour ago while I came downstairs to warm her milk. He said her feet were really cold. Now I'm wondering if she's been waking up through the night because she's been too cold :( She had her wrap on, 3 blankets and a fleece blanket which is normally fine so don't know what went wrong. She's now snuggling in bed with Daddy while I'm sat downstairs feeling like a cr@p mum :(

Sophia always wakes up with cold hands and feet. my hv said not to go off feet and hands as they often cold but by their tummy so if that's warm they are warm. don't feel crap im sure you are doing a fab job xx

I thought their hands and feet are always cold in comparison to their bodies? My little one often had cold hands, but is toasty warm on his belly :)

Lucy's hands and and feet are always cold in comparison to the rest of her body. I put socks on underneath her babygro.

He said they were freezing not just cold. She's had a bit of a tummy upset this weekend and been teething so I'd put the night wakings down to that. She's having a big cuddle with me now under her snuggly big shawl.

Our LO gest cold hands and feet - even when his head and chest is warm. Our midwife said to feel their chest as that;s more accurate. It sounds like you dressed her just fine. However our lO sleeps loads better when his room is really warm. Like 20 degrees -which i know is the max it;s supposed to be but he;s nearly a year now and sleeps well when it;s warm like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->