Angel costume for boys!!??

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
probs a long shot but LO is going to be an angel in the play and well he's not going to wear a dress type thing i've showed him a few but he says there all girly. Any ideas?? he's 5.

Last year the boys in DD class wore all white (tshirts and trousers) and then silver tinsel around the waist and a halo - the school actually suggested it as the costume of choice with other angel costumes being optional. Unsurprisingly all the girls had proper angel costumes and the boys wore the suggested.

Last year the boys in DD class wore all white (tshirts and trousers) and then silver tinsel around the waist and a halo - the school actually suggested it as the costume of choice with other angel costumes being optional. Unsurprisingly all the girls had proper angel costumes and the boys wore the suggested.

Thankyou will see if i can see white jeans or even leggings if he will wear. them. He's such a pain in the bum with clothes i can't get him stuff unless his with me as he turns his nose up and won't wear them haha!
Might see if he would wear an oversized t-shirt to make it look a bit more angel like haha and wings.

I just had a look actually at the photos and some were just wearing a white t shirt with their school trousers and then a tinsel headband. The reaction to being an angel was mised the girls loved it the boys were not so keen! An oversized t shirt with tinsel waist and halo would be perfect I think

He picked to be it bless him i'm not sure he had thought through the dress code hahahaha! i was hoping he was a sherpherd as we still have lasts years outfit. fingers crossed my youngest ends up a shepherd at some point lol!!

White or other light coloured shorts might be an answer rather than leggings then he could at least wear them again.

White or other light coloured shorts might be an answer rather than leggings then he could at least wear them again.

I actually think we have some white p.e shorts which may fit from last year which he could wear :thumbup: thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->