Angelcare monitor advice.....

bernois

Reaction score
Has anyone brought and currently using the angelcare movement and sounds monitor??
i am thinking of buying it for use with my 1st baby but want a bit of feedback
any advice would be great on how it worked for you and whether you would recommend it
thanks

Hi,

We have used the Angel system from birth and still use the sound monitor for occasional peace of mind now (16 months).

It is a good product and especially with our first baby gave us reassurance that we needed. Although, be careful not to go too over the top with monitoring. You'll get paranoid!

The movement sensor is a slim board about 12" square, maybe a bit more. It lays under the mattress and detected constant movement - even breathing. If movement stops for a set time, say 10 seconds the alarm sounds on you remote receiver as well as the transmitter next to your baby.

It is good for a number of months until your baby starts to move around in a cot through the night. Every time they move off the sensor the alarm will go off. That is when you can just use the sound monitor.

There is a small orange light that flashes every few seconds to let you know the monitor os in range. Very reassuring so you know you are not missing any vital sounds from their room. There are three or four different frequencies too. The transmitter has a blue halo on top which you can use as a night light if you wish.

Not sure how much they cost now but if you want peace of mind I would say give it a go. We love it!

Stu

I use this one and its great, gives peace of mind & had no problems with it at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->