Angry with my body right now!

Eziana

Reaction score
So, yesterday (12/17) I had very light brownish spotting. The earliest AF is supposed to arrive is Monday (12/19), but more likely Wednesday (12/21), as my cycles have been hovering right around 27 days (but 25 or 26 days aren't unheard of). I'm thinking implantation bleeding. Woo hoo! I took a quiz online and it said it sounded like IB. A small part of me was thinking, don't get your hopes up. Maybe AF is just being a little bitch and deciding to come 2-4 days early. But of course most of me is figuring out my due date, imagining telling people and slightly lamenting the fact that I can't have alcohol for the next several months. Anyway, so it was a low amount and very sporadic throughout the day, and I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard not to. Today, though, I went to the restroom and sure enough, the bleeding was heavier (not super heavy, just heavier than the supposed IB had been). It was more the way it would be if AF were starting, kind of light, but consistent just the same.

Anyway, so it's bad enough that I'm not pregnant this cycle, but why does my body have to get my hopes up like that?!!:growlmad: I guess it's true what they say, "A taste of honey's worse than none at all!"

Oh, and did I forget to mention that it was right after hubby and I were intimate that I noticed the heavier flow?! Way to ruin a good mood! That's happened to me before though, where AF will arrive right after me and the hubs have some romantic time. :growlmad: Here she comes to wreck the day!

I'm sorry, dear. Not quite the same, but I hate when DH gets grabby when she's due: It means she's coming. Anytime I've conceived, he isn't as interested. I'm guessing it's pheromones.

Sending lots of baby dust for next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->