angry with the kindergraten Teacher

starryeye31

2nd tri ~Its A Boy ~
Reaction score
So my older girls come home and tell me my 5 year old got yelled at by her teacher today for accidently writting her name on another kids paper , My lil girl is seriously a very well behaved kid , and always has been . She was crying so hard she couldnt even eat her lunch . The teacher also wouldnt let her play outside at recess time . I feel so bad for my little princess , My older daughter said she was saying she wanted her mommy but the mean teacher wouldnt let her go home because she wasnt sick . Im keeping her home tomorrow , I dont even want to send her to school anymore .

OMG thats terrible...

...Aww your poor little girl, i have a 6 year old girl whos good as gold, never any problem and one time some kids in her class messed about and the whole class got kept in at dinner .... she was sooo upset and i went mental :hissy:

If i was you id go in and talk to this teacher ....... i meen i know were meant to support teachers in there discipline techneacs and back them up etc but our kids are ment to love school and i think that sometimes teachers go to far.

It was a genuine mistake and she was hardly naughty, its not like she hit someone or something, the teacher defiantly over reacted and you little girl suffered.

Id go and sort it out with them hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"